Cenforce 100 a modern generic drug for improving erection. Is a competitor to Viagra. To date, it is considered the fastest in action.
Field of application Cenforce 100 dosage
The drug Cenforce 50/100 is shown to men who have erectile dysfunction due to physiological and psychological reasons.
Composition of tablets Cenforce
The active ingredient is Sildenafil in the amount of 50 mg. Cenforce 100 dosage accelerates the release process in the penis of nitric oxide, which relaxes smooth muscles. As a result, the penis receives more blood, and this improves the erection. Cenforce 100 dosage has a selective effect. That is, in order that he began to work, you need sexual stimulation, in other words, a person must be excited.
* We send tablets Cenforce 100 dosage in completely sealed packaging
Advantages of the Stendra
1. High efficiency, not inferior to the effectiveness of Viagra.
2. The speed of action. The drug should be taken 15 minutes before sexual intercourse (for Viagra this time is 60 minutes).
3. The duration of the effect. The erection lasts 4-6 hours (naturally, in the presence of excitement).
4. The minimum number of contraindications and side effects (less than that of Viagra).
5. It is combined with moderate doses of alcohol.
6. Not addictive.
Recommendations for the reception of the Stenders
Formulation Cenforce is a red tablet with an amount of Avanafil 50, 100 and 200 mg.
It is recommended to start with 100 mg tablets. In case the man feels that for him it is a lot, it is advisable to try the 50 mg tablets. In severe erectile disorders, a dose increase of up to 200 mg is possible.
But in this case it is necessary to consult a doctor. The recommended maximum daily dose is 100 mg.
• individual intolerance Cenforce 100 dosage
• Serious problems with the http://cenforcemed.com/product/cenforce-100-dosage/ cardiovascular system (recently suffered heart attack, stroke, severe cases of coronary heart disease, angina pectoris, etc.);
• exacerbation of peptic ulcer;
Renal / hepatic insufficiency;
In some cases, men observed:
• nausea, vomiting;
• increased pressure and redness of the face.